This image is something we don't want to see - but if you do - dont worry we have a few solutions for you to try before given up:
If you get an RTMP URL error when trying to connect to the incidentshare site you need to check the following:
1. Check to see if you have mispelled the rtmp link.
2. If you continues to receive the Error please check if you have allow the DJI GO 4 app to access the internet:
3. If none of the above solutions helps - please try to un-install the DJI GO 4 app and re-install the app again.
- RTMP URL Error, DJI GO 4 app, DJI
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Unable to view stream
If your having trouble to view the stream for example at a coorparet network it´s most likely a...
Unable to stream from dji go app or incidentshare app
If your unable to stream from the DJI go app or Incidentshare app it might be a firewall on your...
Unable to login on the IncidentShare app
I seem to be having trouble logging into the app, trying to view my Live Stream from my DJI...