- Copy the RTMP url (mark, edit and copy the url)
- Make sure your Teradek Cube and computer are connected to the same network with internet connection.
- Open TeraCentral and select configure settings. The password is Admin.
- Go to; “video setup” select “stream settings”
- Switch stream mode and select RTMP.
- On the bottom right of the window.
- click show advanced settings
- Now, paste the RTMP string information from your IncidentShare GO site to the
- Server Primary URL location.
- Leave the backup server empty and type the desired stream name.
- Select any other option that may be useful to your application. Click apply.
- If you have enabled auto start broadcast - You should be able to see the feed on the IncidentShare GO site already.
- teradek, cube, rtmp, streaming, live
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Step 1 - Click at the general settings menu in the upper right cornerStep 2 - Under general...
Can I prevent others from viewing my video stream? Yes at the moment this feature is not...
You can download the incidentshare app on the apple app store or in google play, to use it you...
So if you allready have an account and need´s to share either a live feed from your drone or...
Up until now (20th of March 2018), Adobe flash has been required on IncidentShare™ in order to...